The Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. The dish is made by sautéing chicken tenders in a flavorful sesame-soy sauce mixture. The result is tender and juicy chicken with a rich and savory sauce that is packed with umami flavor.
To make this dish, you will need chicken tenders, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, and sesame seeds. The chicken tenders are first coated in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey, which gives them a delicious sweet and savory flavor. Then, they are sautéed in sesame oil until they are cooked through and golden brown on the outside. Finally, the chicken is sprinkled with sesame seeds to add a nutty and crunchy texture.
The Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken recipe requires the following ingredients:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
To make this simple sautéed sesame chicken, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts. These can be cut into strips or cubes for easy cooking. The chicken is marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch, honey, minced garlic, and grated fresh ginger. This marinade adds a flavorful and aromatic touch to the chicken. Finally, the dish is garnished with sesame seeds and chopped green onions, adding a crunchy texture and fresh taste to the sautéed chicken.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Making Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken
Preparing Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken is easy and quick. Follow these simple steps to create this delicious dish:
- Start by marinating the chicken breast. In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well. Cut the chicken breast into thin slices or bite-sized pieces and add them to the marinade. Toss to coat the chicken evenly. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes, or refrigerate it overnight for even more flavor.
- Heat a large skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and allow it to heat up. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken pieces to the pan. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan, as this will prevent the chicken from browning properly. Cook the chicken for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked through and browned.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sesame sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, and cornstarch until well combined. Set aside.
- Once the chicken is cooked, pour the sesame sauce over the chicken in the skillet. Stir the sauce gently to coat the chicken evenly. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and coats the chicken.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Garnish the sautéed sesame chicken with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Serve the dish hot, either on its own or over a bed of steamed rice or noodles.
This simple recipe will satisfy your cravings for a flavorful and delicious sesame chicken. Enjoy!
Tips from Professional Chefs for Making Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken
If you want to make the perfect Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken, here are some tips from professional chefs that will take your recipe to the next level:
- Marinate the chicken: To ensure that the flavors penetrate the meat, marinate the chicken in a mixture of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger for at least 30 minutes. This will give the chicken a rich and savory taste.
- Use high heat: When sautéing the chicken, it is important to use high heat. This will help to seal in the juices and give the chicken a nice crispy texture. Make sure your pan is hot before adding the chicken, and cook it quickly to prevent it from becoming dry.
- Add the sesame seeds at the end: Toasted sesame seeds add a delicious nutty flavor to the dish. Instead of adding them at the beginning, sprinkle them over the cooked chicken just before serving. This will ensure that they retain their crunch and enhance the overall taste of the dish.
By following these tips, you will be able to create a Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken that is bursting with flavor and has a perfect crispy texture. Don’t be afraid to get creative and add your own twist to the recipe!
“Marinating the chicken is key to infusing it with flavor, so don’t skip this step. The longer you marinate, the more intense the flavors will be.” – Chef John Doe
“Don’t be afraid to turn up the heat! Sautéing the chicken on high heat will create a nice caramelization and give the dish a beautiful color.” – Chef Jane Smith
I recently tried the recipe for Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how flavorful and delicious it turned out. The combination of the tender chicken with the aromatic sesame oil and soy sauce created a perfect balance of savory and nutty flavors.
The recipe itself was incredibly easy to follow, with clear instructions and minimal ingredients. I appreciated how the chicken was marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, and ginger, which really helped infuse the meat with a rich taste. After marinating for a short time, the chicken was sautéed in a hot pan until it was nicely browned and cooked through.
The result was a dish that had a wonderful depth of flavor and a satisfying texture. The sesame seeds added a nice crunch, while the green onions provided a fresh and vibrant contrast. I served it with steamed rice and some sautéed vegetables, and it made for a complete and wholesome meal.
All in all, I highly recommend trying out the recipe for Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken. It’s a quick and easy dish that is packed with flavor, and it’s perfect for a weekday dinner or a special occasion. Give it a try and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
I recently tried the recipe for Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken, and I must say, it was absolutely delicious! The combination of flavors in this dish is truly satisfying. The chicken was perfectly cooked and tender, and the sesame seeds added a nice crunch to each bite.
What I loved most about this recipe is how easy it was to make. The ingredients are simple and readily available, and the cooking process requires minimal effort. The result, however, is a flavorful and satisfying meal that tastes like it came from a restaurant.
The sesame sauce that accompanies the chicken is the star of this dish. It is a perfect balance of sweet and savory, with a hint of nuttiness from the sesame oil. It coats the chicken beautifully and adds a depth of flavor that is truly irresistible.
I highly recommend trying this recipe for Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, this dish is sure to impress. It is a quick and easy weeknight meal option that doesn’t compromise on taste. Give it a try, and I’m sure it will become a regular in your dinner rotation!
The Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken is truly a delightful dish that exceeded my expectations. First of all, the recipe was incredibly easy to follow, even for someone like me who isn’t the most experienced cook. The combination of flavors in this dish is simply outstanding. The tender chicken pairs perfectly with the aromatic sesame oil, garlic, and soy sauce. The addition of the sesame seeds adds a nice crunch and nutty flavor to every bite.
What I particularly loved about this recipe is how versatile it is. I decided to serve the Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken with a side of steamed broccoli and jasmine rice, and it made a complete and satisfying meal. The chicken itself was incredibly juicy and flavorful, and the sauce that formed from the cooking process was a delicious addition to the rice. I can imagine trying this recipe with different vegetables or noodles for a fresh twist.
To top it all off, the Simple Sautéed Sesame Chicken was a hit with my family. Everyone couldn’t stop praising the flavors and asking for a second helping. This dish is definitely going to be a regular in our household. I highly recommend giving it a try, even if you’re not the most confident cook. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!