The pistachio is native to Afghanistan, Iran, and Central Asian countries, where wild shrubs are found. Cultivated species are found in the Crimea, European countries, Africa and the United States. Türkiye is a recognized leader in world production and export. A pistachio monument has been erected at the entrance to the Turkish city of Gaziantep.
The “tree of life”, as it is called in the East, reaches a height of 7-10 meters and lives for about 1000 years. The unopened fruit is not edible. Ripe pistachios are popular with adults and children. It is interesting to know the usefulness of pistachios for the male body.
Chemical and vitamin composition
Pistachios are different from other fruits. The half-open shell of the walnut resembles a smile. That is why in China this fruit is called the lucky nut. The beautiful greenish fruit with a pleasant aroma attracts masters of culinary arts. Useful and tasty pistachios are high in calories. The following table indicates the nutritional values per 100 grams.
|Proteins, g||fats, g||Carbohydrates, g||calories||starch, g||Dietary fiber, g|
|21. 05||45, 80||17. 20||570 calories||50. 0||0,3|
The main nutritional value is represented by fats. Energy ratio b/w): 14%|81%|5%.
Pistachios are rich in healthy fats, vitamins, trace elements and amino acids. Chemical composition:
|PP||B1||B2||B5||B6||B9||E||H||PP (NE)||Hill||A||beta carotene||C|
|10mg||1mg||0. 2mg||1mg||0. 5mg||40 mcg||6mg||10 mcg||13. 3mg||90mg||25 mcg||305 mcg||5. 6 mcg|
|120. 0mg||7. 0 mcg||3. 8mg||1025mg||3. 3 mcg||2. 1mg||1. 1mg||1. 2mg||485mg||103. 0mg|
Pistachios contain important substances – amino acids, carotenoids, sucrose, sterols, glycerides. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E in its composition protect the body as a whole from disease, maximizing the preservation of healthy organs.
Properties of pistachios for the male body
Nutritionists recommend including pistachios in the diet of men to maintain good physical shape. This fruit is an excellent source of energy during snacks.
Pistachios are an important part of a balanced diet. If you are a supporter of a healthy lifestyle and want to prevent diseases, eat these fruits regularly. They contain essential amino acids, antioxidants and phytosterols. They improve blood circulation and metabolism.
For men who aspire to gain muscle mass, peanuts should be a life partner. And not just because they are a source of protein. Vitamin E, an oxidant, is essential to gain muscle mass. It also helps in recovery after workouts. Just 30 g of pistachios provide energy for a few hours.
What are the benefits of pistachios?
If you consume pistachios regularly, the benefits for men will manifest in a long sexual life. Scientists claim that nuts have a beneficial effect on potency and conception. The key is in the composition of the delicacy:
- The erectile function of the man depends mainly on the state of the vessels of the penis. If the arteries are narrowed, the blood supply is insufficient. In this case, the erection is weak or non-existent. The use of pistachios saves the position of men. The amino acid L-arginine present has the property of dilating blood vessels. For therapeutic purposes, it is necessary to eat 100 grams of walnuts every day of the week for 3 weeks.
- The improvement of the erection is also related to the presence in the nuts of the substance that interferes with blood coagulation. In a liquefied state, it passes more easily through the vessels of the corpora cavernosa of the penis. As a result of improved blood flow, power increases.
- Doctors recommend the use of pistachios for low libido. The zinc contained in this nut stimulates the production of testosterone, the male sex hormone. Increases interest in the opposite sex.
- Pistachios are useful for men with conception problems. The grains cover the body’s need for folic acid, which is involved in the formation of sperm. Sperm motility is accelerated, which increases the chances of conception.
- The presence of phosphorus and iron brings oxygen to the blood. Improves nutrition of the genitourinary organs, which directly increases sexual potential.
Effects on other organs
The benefits of pistachio are not limited to the beneficial effects on the urogenital system. What else are pistachios good for men:
- The Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in the fruit significantly increase blood flow to the heart muscle. Improves the pumping function of the heart. Myocardial hypoxia is eliminated. Lowers the level of harmful cholesterol. Thus, pistachios prevent heart attacks and strokes in men.
- Pistachios contain a rare ingredient in other nuts. The carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin maintain sharp vision. They prevent the risk of age-related retinal macular degeneration, which leads to irreversible blindness in the elderly. Only pine nuts retain these beneficial ingredients.
- Fruit is good for anemia. Its high iron content helps increase hemoglobin, oxygen transporter to all organs.
- The pistachios are good for the digestive system. Fiber stimulates peristalsism, which means that it eliminates flatulence and constipation. Prevents pathogen growth.
- Polyphenolic antioxidants reduce the harmful levels of high density cholesterol by 12%. Thanks to this property, the pistachio stops the progression of atherosclerosis of the heart vessels and the lower limbs. In this way the risk of myocardial, stroke and gangrene infarction in men is prevented.
A parallel study by Turkish doctors in Ankara also demonstrated the positive effect of pistachios on the spectrum of blood lipids. After 3 weeks of consumption, triglycerid levels, “bad” cholesterol. In addition, the amount of useful fractions increased. IMPORTANT: In case of lipid spectrum disorder, specialists recommend taking 100 g of pistachios per day for 3 weeks with dinner. It is recommended to take them from 3 to 4 times a year.
Possible damage and contraindications
After the consumption of pistachios, the benefits for man far exceed the perceived damages. The main contraindication is individual intolerance to fruit. But this occurs rarely. It should be prudent in the use of fruit in cases of:
- people prone to allergies, a reaction to nut protein is not excluded;
- Overweight men should not eat large amounts of nuts, since they can gain weight;
- Patients with hypertension should not eat salty grains.
After eating in excess you can experience abdominal pains, nausea and dizziness. No side effects are observed with moderate consumption. The pistachios only do well.
Where can you take pistachios?
The fruit is usually consumed in the way it is sold. You should not undergo thermal treatment. Thus all useful properties of the product are preserved.
Turkish cuisine incorporates the best culinary traditions of oriental nations. In Russia hypermarkets you can buy culinary products already prepared with pistachios in Turkey: Rahat Lukum, Kurabiye, Chekme Helva, Kunefe, Naugou, Pishmanye.
In Russia the Egyptian salad with the addition of pistachios is popular. Anyone can prepare it following the recipe:
- Peel the skin and remove the seeds from fresh tomatoes.
- Chop half a kilo of peeled vegetables and mix with the chopped onion.
- Grind 250 grams of pistachios separately in a mortar.
- Mix the ingredients, sprinkle with salt and ground red pepper.
- Dress with olive oil and a splash of lemon juice.
The salad will know even better if it is allowed to stand for a quarter of an hour.
Another tasty and practical dish with pistachios that can prepare with everyday ingredients without complications. Chicken roll recipe with pistachios
- Pass chicken or turkey meat through a meat chopper. Crushing the breast twice to make juicy.
- Add 80 g of butter and 100 ml of cream to make a chopper.
- Add 2 egg yolks, salt and pepper. Sample some flour and mix again.
- Chop 100 g of pistachios with the blender until you get a fine powder and add to the mixture.
- Place 200 g of bacon in layers in an oven fountain, placing the mixture in the center. Pincar the bacon edges.
- Put in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
A wonderful homemade breakfast for breakfast. It can serve it on a festive table on a salad sheet surrounded by olives, fresh cucumber, cherry tomatoes.
Men who lead a healthy lifestyle enjoy pastesta with pistachios in a simple way, without boiling:
- Pass 300 grams of dietary cottage cheese in fat by a strainer.
- Mix it with the egg.
- Add 50 grams of sugar and 50 grams of butter, and 100 grams of pistachios in a mortar.
- Finely knead the mixture.
- Pour a cream glass.
- After stirring, wrapping in a gauze and putting in the pressure refrigerator.
This delicacy is suitable for a wide variety of breakfasts. The nutritious and tasty pasta smears in bread instead of the usual honey and butter.
How many pistachios a day?
It is useful to include this product in the diet of healthy people to prevent stress, impotence and lack of vitamins in autumn and spring. Pistachos are necessary to improve immunity and intellectual and sexual potential. Important: The daily rate, excluding on weekends – 10-15 grains or 30 grams for 3 weeks.
For therapeutic purposes in erectile dysfunction or lipid spectrum disorders, doctors recommend using 100 grams a day for three weeks.
Dense complexion boys should not get carried away by this tasty but caloric candy. To avoid gaining weight, you have to know how many pistachios eat to obtain benefits for male health. If you eat 20 grams a day, there will be no problem with the figure.
How to choose and conserve them
In stores you will find raw, roasted and salted peanuts. All of them differ by their taste. Important: it is better to buy unsalted and unprocessed nuts in a container with a transparent window. So you can not only look at the label, but also judge the quality by its appearance:
- The pistachios should be clean, open, with the kernel protruding 2/3 of the shell. The nucleus is hidden inside the immature fruit. The crack is mechanical in origin, not natural.
- In good-quality walnuts, the shell is pale yellow, free of blemishes, damage, and heavy salt deposits. A dark color indicates that they are spoiled or overcooked.
- The grain is covered by a brown film. If the color is red, you have to discard the purchase.
- The greener a shelled pistachio is, the richer and tastier it is. The brown, wrinkled grains are not useful.
Don’t buy pistachios by the flakes. They will absorb odors from nearby foods. The package must not contain dehusked shelled beans. Don’t buy moldy nuts. They contain poisonous aflotoxins that poison the body.
We suggest a simple visual method to determine product quality. Raise the bag above your head, shake it slightly and look through the transparent window. If there is too much salt, a whitish layer will form at the bottom of the bag. There will also be excess peel, which shouldn’t be there.
Pistachios are an elite nut, the king of the world’s culinary masterpieces. Men also value this fruit for their happy sex life and their ability to conceive. They help men look like supermen with bulging biceps and triceps. The main thing is to take them correctly.