Yellow Espino for Men – A true treasure of useful substances (vitamins, minerals, macro and micronutrients, etc.), which together have a therapeutic effect on the human body.
It is consumed both fresh and in jams, in the form of recently squeezed or oil juice. And, as doctors say, consumed regularly reduces the risk of impotence in men.
The yellow thorn grows as a tree or shrub up to 3-6 m high. And at the beginning of September the plant is ready for harvest: small juicy fruits of bright or reddish orange color are formed, with a specific sour-marsing.
So it’s probably not everyone’s taste. However, the taste is not the main advantage of yellow hawthorn.
Benefits of yellow thorn for men
Fresh fruits contain vitamins of group B, folic acid, vitamins C and E, as well as phenols and bet a-carotene. Among other things, yellow thorn favors serotonin production, a hormone that improves mood and mental abilities.
Thus, the regular consumption of juicy berries has the following effect on the male organism:
- Protects against prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland that, if not treated in time, usually has devastating consequences).
- It prevents the development of bladder diseases and urinary tract (due to the composition of various types of antioxidants).
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system, since it contains phytosterols (present in the lipids of the plants and of structure similar to cholesterol).
- Balances hormones (although it is unlikely to increase the amount of testosterone).
- Calm the nervous system and reduce the effects of stress on the body.
- It favors the excretion of toxins from the organism (with regular consumption).
- Eliminates constipation and normalizes the gastrointestinal tract (due to the large amount of fiber and useful acids that improve intestinal peristalsism).
- Stabilize the thyroid gland.
- It acts as a soft antidepressant.
- Increase visual acuity.
- Reinforces the immune system.
Information. Compared to lemon, yellow barrel contains 10 times more vitamin C.
Contraindications for men
Despite the numerous medicinal properties, not everyone can use yellow thorn. As contraindications, experts cite the following pathologies:
- Gastritis with hyperacidity (since fresh berries increase the production of gastric juices and can cause sour belching and heartburn).
- Inflammatory diseases of the liver and gallbladder (presence of stones).
- Kidney diseases (including the presence of stones).
- Allergic reaction to the product. It usually manifests as itching and red spots on the face and body.
- Existence of chronic diseases.
- Frequent diarrhea.
- low blood pressure
- Peptic ulcer (inflammation of the stomach and duodenum).
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas).
- Various forms of hepatitis.
- Acute cholecystitis (inflammation of the wall of the gallbladder).
- Bronchial asthma.
Therefore, before the use of sea buckthorn should go to a medical center and undergo a thorough examination to identify various pathologies. And first of all, this should be done by men who have any chronic or inflammatory diseases of the internal organs.
If in the course of therapy adverse allergic reactions (itching and skin rashes, increased lacrimation and salivation) occur, treatment should be discontinued and a therapist consulted.
Health benefits of sea buckthorn in the treatment of various diseases
Sea buckthorn is actively used by men of all ages to treat various diseases (often in complex treatment: medication, herbs + fresh fruits of the plant).
However, its effectiveness is confirmed only at the initial stages of any pathology, and it is important not to exceed the permissible dose, because an excess of the product is also harmful to the body. Thus, the fruits of sea buckthorn are indicated in the following diseases:
- In the initial stages of prostatitis.
- In infections of the upper respiratory tract (sore throat, flu, SARS, laryngitis, pharyngitis, maxillary sinusitis, etc.).
- In cases of weakened immune system (for example, after an illness and prolonged use of antibiotics).
- Corneal defects and weak eyesight (including viral and bacterial infections: conjunctivitis, blepharitis, etc.).
- Skin conditions (dermatitis, eczema, boils, burns, etc.).
- In the initial phases of joint diseases (especially rheumatism).
- In case of cancer (in the initial stages).
- In case of incipient baldness.
- In case of bedsores and frostbite of the extremities.
- In case of coronary heart disease.
- In atherosclerosis, because when used regularly, fresh sea buckthorn juice partially eliminates “bad” cholesterol, which in most cases is the cause of vascular damage.
- In case of gum diseases and mouth (pulpitis, gingivitis, stomatitis, etc.).
- In case of seasonal colds (it brings vitamins to the body and helps you recover more quickly).
- In cases of anemia.
- In gastritis with reduced and void acidity.
Important! In each case, the plant is used differently. Thus, in the case of diseases of internal organs, colds and prostate pathologies, yellow barple is used in food (fresh fruit or juice). In the case of skin diseases and baldness is used externally (oil or juice in the form of compresses and lotions). In the case of high respiratory tract it is used in the form of inhalation.
According to doctors, the daily yellow barrel rate should not exceed 2 tablespoons of fresh fruits (or 100-200 ml of newly squeezed juice, which is recommended to dilute with boiled or purified water in a proportion of 1: 1 in case of diseasesgastrointestinal). It is not necessary to eat berries every day: 2-3 times a week is enough.
If fresh fruits are difficult to obtain (for example, it is not the appropriate season for harvest), it can be limited to a dry yellow thorn decoction. To do this, 1 tablespoon of dry material can be combined with the leaves) pour a glass of boiling water, insist for half an hour and 100 ml 2 times a day. Treatment course: until the elimination of symptoms or relief.
How to keep the yellow thorn?
Fresh and juicy berries are the most useful (both for treatment and prevention), but as they tend to spoil quickly, they can freeze them in the freezer. Thus most of its healthy properties are preserved.
If the acidic flavor of the berries is not the most pleasant, you can freeze them with sugar. To do this, take a clean glass jar (0. 5 l or 1 l), pour yellow and dry yellow, sprinkle the upper part with sugar (to the jar neck), close the lid and keep it. Next, use yellow hawthorn as necessary, without exceeding the daily rate.
Yellow Espino – It is not only delicious and healthy product, but also a natural antidepressant, which also helps fight the inflammation of the prostate and viral infections. However, to achieve positive results, fruit healing must be used correctly: regularly and in strictly limited amounts, and in no case be used as a substitute for conventional treatment. Contraindications must also be taken into account. The observance of these rules will help avoid a worsening of the condition and possible side effects.