The oat bran is one of the healthiest shells of oatmeal. They are rich in a great source of important vitamins, minerals. Studies show that this product has many health benefits.
Nutritionists also recommend their consumption to lose weight. From the article you can find out what are the benefits and damages of oat bran and how to take it correctly.
Chemical composition and calories of oat bran per 100 grams
In 100 grams of the product it contains:
- Phosphorus – 810 mg (part of the daily ration of 101. 3%);
- Magnesium – 104. 6 mg (part of the daily amount allowed of 26. 2%);
- Iron – 8. 54 mg (part of the daily dose of 61. 0%);
- Vitamin E – 1. 3 mg (part of the daily needs of 13. 0%);
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): – 0. 76 mg (part of the daily needs of 54. 3%);
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): – 0. 12 mg (7. 5% of daily needs).
NUTRITIVE VALUE PER 100 G:
|Calories||344. 5 kcal|
|Proteins||17. 8 г|
|Fats||8. 9 г|
|Carbohydrates||65. 8 г|
|Fiber||14. 0 г|
Properties of Ausa Salvado
Oat bran: benefits and losses for the body. They are rich in carbohydrates and fiber, but also in proteins and fats. They are very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Due to its rich composition, oatmeal is recommended to women during pregnancy, but during breastfeeding it should be taken with caution, gradually increasing the dose of 0. 5 teaspoons per day up to 30 g. At the same time, the baby’s reaction must be carefully monitored.
The baby must take saving porridge from 10 months of age.
Oat product effects:
- Harmful substances (toxins) are eliminated from the body;
- The stomach walls are protected against the negative effects of acids, since the bran wraps the organ;
- It helps maintain the balance of acids and alkalis in the body;
- The bran contains a large amount of fiber, which mechanically cleanses the intestines;
- Accelerates metabolism;
- It is used for cosmetic purposes: eliminates acne, not only in the face, but also in other problematic areas of the body (result of intestine purification);
- Improves the operation of the circulatory system;
- Participate in muscle tissue formation
- activate mental activity and memory
- regulate blood sugar levels;
- Help get rid of excess weight;
- Have a positive effect on the liver (doctors usually prescribe bran during diets for various liver diseases, such as cholecystitis).
Damages and contraindications
The oat bran, appreciated by many people, can be harmful to the agency:
- Consuming them daily in large quantities will eliminate calcium from the organism and hinder their digestion.
- Use a poor or expired product, or not prepare it in the correct proportions (using too many additives) can cause stomach acidity.
Oat bran is contraindicated during exacerbations of gastrointestinal diseases (gastritis, peptic ulcer), if a person has damaged intestinal or stomach walls, erosions or adhesions. Nor should they be taken as a pharmacological treatment, since the effects of medication in the body will be minimal.
How much oats can be consumed up to date
The oat bran should be added to the diet gradually, starting with 1 teaspoon per day for 1. 5 weeks. Over time the amount is increased to 1 tablespoon per day (14 days), and up to 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day. The proper use of this product is in courses, and the rest between them is 1-2 months.
When diversifying food with this product, the consumption of muffins, white bread and junk food should be limited.
When taking oat bran, the following rules must be followed
- Drink 2-3 waters a day;
- The maximum daily dose is 30 g;
- The first use of the product begins with 1 teaspoon.
If these rules are ignored, there will be signs of poor health: with the lack of fluid in the body the person will suffer constipation, with an increase in the daily dose there will be avitaminosis and diarrhea, with the first use of saving in large quantities there will be a negative reactionof the gastrointestinal tract.
The container usually appears how it should be prepared. Some manufacturers say that you can take dus t-shaped bran in dry state, but it is better to soak for 30 minutes (proportion: 30 g of product need 150 ml of hot water) or pour a dairy or dairy products for half an hourfermented. Then you have to drink water and tea. It can also be combined with cottage cheese.
If you have ailments
Oat bran is useful for the body, but in the case of some diseases, special attention must be paid to its use.
When the exacerbation of the disease passes (after 7 days), then this product can be introduced in the diet, but you have to be careful.
How to take it? The daily rate (30 g) moves with a coffee grinder pours 2 cups of boiling and boiling water for 10 minutes. Then he withdraws from the heat and insists 12 hours. This food is divided into equal parts and is taken during the day.
Once the inflammation has sent, eating bran is very beneficial. You can also start with 1 teaspoon of the product and increase the dose day by day up to 30 g. It is better to pour water for half an hour, then drain excess fluid and the bran will already be ready for use. In addition, you can add some honey, milk or yogurt. Ausa’s bran will also benefit the body if he adds it to the first dish or liquid porridge.
If a person has an increase in stomach acidity, it is not recommended to use this product, since stomach acidity may appear.
People who have diabetes are advised by doctors to consume bran, since it is very useful, although it has an average glucemic index, it is 78. Carbohydrates, which are contained in the product, break sufficient time, this does notLoad the pancreas, does not cause a strong increase in blood sugar.
The product must be poured with plenty of water or consumed in the form of porridge (precooked bran for 30 minutes). The bran is also an ingredient of other dishes, it goes well with dairy products. Daily quota – 30 grams of bran.
In homemade cosmetology
The bran is not only useful in internal use, but also actively used in cosmetic procedures. They are an ingredient of the masks fighting comedones (black points), dilated pores and porks.
Poros reaffirmed mask
- oat bran – 4 tablespoons
- Tomato puree – 3 tablespoons
- Infusion of millenrama herbs – 2. 5 tablespoons (2 tablespoons made half a glass of boiling water, in infusion for 15 minutes, strain).
Components of the mask to mix and apply to the problem areas, keep the mask for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and wash with cold water.
For fat skin
- oat bran – 2 tablespoons;
- egg white – 2 pieces;
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons.
Beat the egg white. Pour gently and remove the bran and lemon juice. Before applying the composition, the skin of the face should be cleaned, preferably steamed (after the sauna or hot bath). Keep the cosmetic for 20 minutes. Next, clarify with warm running water.
For the inflamed face
- oat bran – 2 tablespoons;
- kefir – 2 tablespoons;
- Green parsley (chopped) – 2 tablespoons.
Clean the skin before application. Mix the components and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Next, apply the favorite nutritional cream.
In the kitchen
This product has a high nutritional value. When cooking, it is essential to stick to the recipe so that it not only satisfies the taste papillae, but also good for health. If you add more additives to the dish, you can turn it into a culinary masterpiece.
- oat bran – 4 tablespoons
- Low fat in fat – 3 tiles;
- Egg – 2 UDS;
- Mix the dry product with the fermented dairy product, gently add the previously beaten egg.
- To Salt. Optionally, add some honey or sugar.
- Heat a pan.
- Bake the pancakes for 30 seconds on each side over medium heat.
- Chicken fillet – 0. 5 kg;
- water – 1 tablespoon;
- oat bran – 2 tablespoons;
- Onion – 1 units;
- Garlic – 1 tooth;
- Castel 0% fat – 2 tbsp;
- Egg – 1 UD;
- salt, ground black pepper.
- Cut the steak into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients (minced meat, dry product, onion, garlic, cottage cheese) in the blender and chopping bowl.
- Salpimentar and add water.
- Separate the egg white and beat.
- Growing a baking sheet with butter.
- Shape the chops, put them on the baking sheet and spread them with egg white.
- Put in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- oat bran – 1 tablespoon
- skim milk – 200 ml;
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon.
- pinch of salt.
- Take the milk to a boil.
- Gently pour the powdered product into the milk, stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and add the sugar. Remove.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
You can add condensed milk, chocolate to the porridge already prepared, but these products are not the most useful. Therefore, additives should not only satisfy the taste papillae, but also to contribute benefits to the body.
The healthiest accessories:
- Nuts. They help intestines to clean themselves quickly and gently.
- Fresh fruits and berries. They supply the vitamin deficiencies of the organism, so they help reinforce the immune system and improve the physical appearance.
- Walnuts. Not only are they an excellent seasoning, but also a source of vitamins E and B, Oligoements (magnesium, calcium, phosphorus) and valuable dietary fibers.
- Yogurt or sour milk. They contain many vitamins of group B, proteins, calcium and phosphorus. It is preferable that sour milk products do not contain additives and have a fat content of 1. 5 to 3%.
- Cinnamon. This antioxidant helps eliminate toxins from the organism. Half teaspoon of this spice will add a unique oriental flavor to your food.
If you want to sweeten the porridge, it is better to use honey than sugar. The bees’s product is much easier to digest, does not damage the silhouette and contains many nutrients. The main advantage of honey is that it contains enzymes that accelerate metabolic processes.
You can add some quality butter so that the food is nutritious.
How to choose and properly conserve oat bran
When choosing oat bran, the following criteria must be taken into account
- No matter the type of oatmeal: it is a personal preference. Both types of ground (fine and thick) have the same beneficial properties;
- Pay attention to the container content: the dry product must be crushed;
- Study the manufacturing date and expiration date;
- Natural products should not contain chemical additives (aromatizing, sweeteners, etc.).
Once the container is opened, pour the dry product in a glass container, tápelo and guide it in a dry and protected place of light.
In hot times and with large amounts of bran it is better to put it in the refrigerator (since the bran can roam), and there can be kept approximately 1 year.
Everyone wants to be healthy and not suffer more kilos. Oat bran is the first step towards beauty and wel l-being. They have benefits and damages for the body. But if you know how to take them correctly, especially to lose weight, it will improve the functioning of the digestive system and the status of the skin.