If you’re looking for delicious dessert recipes that require minimal effort and no baking, then you’re in luck! We’ve gathered a collection of nine delightful no bake cookie and dessert recipes that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you’re in the mood for chocolate, fruity flavors, or a combination of both, there’s something for everyone in this mouthwatering lineup.
1. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake: This creamy and decadent cheesecake is made with crushed Oreo cookies for the crust and a luscious cream cheese filling. It’s an easy recipe that requires just a few simple ingredients, but the result is a showstopper dessert that will impress your guests.
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars: If you’re a fan of the classic flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate, then these bars are a must-try. They’re made with a rich and creamy peanut butter filling layered with a smooth chocolate ganache, all sitting atop a crunchy cookie base.
3. Strawberry Icebox Cake: This refreshing dessert is perfect for the summer months when fresh strawberries are in season. It’s a no bake cake made by layering graham crackers, whipped cream, and sliced strawberries. After a few hours in the fridge, the cake softens into a deliciously creamy and fruity treat.
4. No Bake Coconut Macaroons: These chewy and coconutty cookies are a breeze to make. Simply mix shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract, shape into balls, and let them firm up in the fridge. They’re perfect for coconut lovers looking for a quick and easy dessert.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites: Looking for a healthy yet indulgent snack? These energy bites are packed with nutritious ingredients like oats, chia seeds, and flaxseed, while still satisfying any chocolate and peanut butter cravings. They’re great for a post-workout pick-me-up or an afternoon treat.
6. No Bake Lemon Bars: These tangy and vibrant lemon bars are made with a buttery graham cracker crust and a zesty lemon filling. They’re a refreshing and citrusy dessert that’s perfect for hot summer days or anytime you want a burst of lemony goodness.
7. Chocolate Dipped Banana Bites: This simple yet addictive dessert is made by dipping banana slices into melted chocolate and then freezing them until firm. It’s a healthier alternative to traditional ice cream treats, and kids and adults alike will love these bite-sized delights.
8. No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars: These creamy and fruity cheesecake bars are made with a buttery graham cracker crust, a luscious cream cheese and raspberry filling, and a sweet raspberry sauce on top. They’re a delightful combination of tangy and sweet flavors.
9. Oatmeal Cookie Energy Balls: For a quick and easy snack that tastes just like oatmeal cookies, give these energy balls a try. They’re made with oats, almond butter, honey, and just the right amount of spices, making them the perfect healthy treat to satisfy your cravings.
Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
To make these cookies, you’ll need rolled oats, cocoa powder, butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Start by melting the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add in the milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. Stir until everything is well combined and the mixture comes to a boil.
Next, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and rolled oats. Mix until all of the oats are coated in the chocolate mixture. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a lined baking sheet or wax paper. Allow the cookies to cool and set for at least 30 minutes. Once they’re firm, you can enjoy these delicious no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.
|– 1 cup rolled oats|
|– 1/2 cup cocoa powder|
|– 1/2 cup butter|
|– 1/2 cup milk|
|– 1 cup sugar|
|– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
These no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies are perfect for any occasion. They’re great for a quick snack or as a treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, since there’s no baking involved, you can easily make them with kids and get them involved in the kitchen. Give these easy no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies a try and you won’t be disappointed!
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
To make this delicious pie, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups of crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of whipped cream
Start by combining the crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a bowl. Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish to form the crust. Place the crust in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the filling.
In a separate bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in the whipped cream until well combined. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, smoothing it out with a spatula.
Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours, or until set. Once chilled, the pie is ready to be enjoyed! Serve it as is, or top it with additional whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed peanuts for some extra crunch.
|Graham Crackers||1 ½ cups, crushed|
|Butter||½ cup, melted|
|Peanut Butter||1 cup|
|Cream Cheese||8 ounces|
|Powdered Sugar||1 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Whipped Cream||1 ½ cups|
Refreshing Strawberry Icebox Cake
The strawberry icebox cake begins with a layer of graham crackers, which provide a sturdy base. The graham crackers are followed by a layer of sweetened whipped cream, which adds a light and airy texture to the cake. Next, a layer of fresh strawberries is added, providing a burst of juicy flavor. The process is repeated until the desired number of layers is achieved.
The key to the success of the strawberry icebox cake is enough time in the refrigerator. The cake needs to chill for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, to allow the graham crackers to soften and absorb the flavors of the whipped cream and strawberries. This results in a cake-like texture that is moist and delicious.
When serving the strawberry icebox cake, you can garnish it with additional whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a beautiful presentation. The cake can be sliced and served like traditional cake, or it can be spooned out like a trifle. Either way, it’s sure to be a hit!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 box graham crackers
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Spread a thin layer of whipped cream on the bottom of a 9×13-inch dish.
- Layer graham crackers on top of the whipped cream.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream on top of the graham crackers, followed by a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Repeat the layers, ending with a layer of whipped cream on top.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with additional whipped cream and fresh strawberries, if desired.